Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Summer Summer is offline

Default Graphics within table

Use layout Other Top and Bottom and put text in cell first centre or
whatever and then place graphic (fiddly) but it works.

"ASBiss" wrote in message
Thanks Graham - I thought this had cracked it but it still pushes the text
up. I'm on Word 2003. It seems to be random as well as I have done it on
labels/tables before without this problem happening. although it is
fiddly

Any other ideas?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm Labels are table cells.

ASBiss wrote:
Making the logo inline doesn't work - it pushes it up in line with
the text and I want the text to remain central and the graphic to be
at the bottom of every cell

"Summer" wrote:

Make logo inline.

"ASBiss" wrote in message
I'm trying to insert a small graphic (logo) within each cell of a
table. When I do, it is pushing the text in the next cell up, or
out of line.

I've ensure the graphic is "in front of text" and isnt' locked in
any way. Is there a solution to this?