Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default How do I stopped skipped labels when printing on dot matrix ?

Most Dot Matrix printers have a DIP switch that controls whether or not a
formfeed should take place between each page of a document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"betty" wrote in message
news
When I print on a dot matrix printer using 3 1/2" X 15/16" labels that
are
fanfolded I get 6 labels printed and then 5 skipped labels. The people in
the
next office have the same problem with their labels.