Hopeful

Default How do I set up a table title so that across pages it adds "cont'd

I have a table that rolls across multiple pages. I would like to show a table
title (like 3.5.3 Measurement Results) that indicates, on the subsequent
pages, that the table is a continuation, not the first page of the table.
I tried putting the title in a row that merged all the columns above the
Heading row. But the table title looks the same on each page. There is no way
to determine that the table started on a different page.
The first idea I had was to force an appended word after the table title as
it rolls on subsequent pages (like "cont'd") which is what Framemaker does.
But I would be open to any way that Word lets you indicate a continuation of
a table from page to page.