Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MaggieDonuts MaggieDonuts is offline

Default My zip code format is lost when merging from Excel to Word...

I simply gave up trying to use Small Business and went back to my old
computer, hoping the mother board doesn't die on me, and continued to print
postcards with addresses directly from that computer. However, an associate
has figured out how publisher can print each of 1200 addresses on the
postcards I send. I also have a business "Market Advantage" program from my
company that allows me to maintain business contacts and notes. So I figured
Microsoft's Small Business Contact Manager was just not worth my time. If
you haven't figured out already, I'm not a computer genius, but I do manage
okay.

"MaggieDonuts" wrote:

I just purchased Microsoft Small Business with Outlook 2007 on new Dell and
I'm having the same problem, and I see it is almost 4 years later. Although
I clicked on the link that "Suzanne S. Barnhill" posted I don't see that this
solved the problem. Were you ever able to fix the problem of dropped zeros
on zip codes?

"MarianneME" wrote:

I am merging addresses from Excel to Work and I lose zip code formatting
during the merge so that for all zip codes that begin with a zreo, the zero
is dropped. I have never had this problem before, how can I fix this?
Thanks!