Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Yee

Default Cannot find normal.dot nor can I change the default margins...

Suzanne,

Thanks for the advice. I did find this solution after I had posted my
original question. In any case, an update to Acrobat seems to have solved
the problem.

Thanks everyone!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have Adobe Acrobat 7 installed, see the last part of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

"Yee" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm trying to change the default page margins and even though I select
"default" and confirm that I want the changes to apply to all docs based

on
the normal template when I exit the program and reopen it the margins have
reverted back to factory settings.

What on earth??? I've never had this problem before but I just can't make
the settings stick.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

-Yee