Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman

Default How do I print multiple pages of a single label?

In the Labels dialog, click the New Document button instead of the Print
button. In the resulting dialog, use File Print and set the number of
copies in the print dialog.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

CRW wrote:
Hello,
I want to print multiple pages of the same avery label. When I am
using the label printing feature, and select full page then print, I
just get one sheet. Which is fine, but I need more full sheets of the
same label.

How do I ask Word 2003 Pro to print, say 5 sheets, of the same label?
I cannot seem to find this option. Hopefully the solution is
something simple I simply overlooked.

Thank you for any assistance you may provide, as repeating the above
process manually for each page of labels is extremely tedious!