Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
grijnskonijn

Default But how can I make 'print layout' display odd pages on the right?

I am working on a document with mirrored margins. In the print preview, the
odd (recto) pages are indeed displayed on the right.

However, while editing the document in the so called 'print layout' (view
menu), odd pages are displayed on the left. Is there a way to make editing
even more WYSIWYG, and display odd pages on the right in print layout as well?

Thank you,
Marc van Gend
(Win2000, Office Word 2003)

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In all versions of Word, AFAIK, recto pages are displayed on the right only
if you have mirror margins or "Different odd and even" enabled.