kilroyscarnival kilroyscarnival is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrache View Post
I'm writing a long text whith a lot of dialogues. I used minus signs instead long dashes at you can see in the attachement. How can I replace them all?
In Word, go to Replace (far right of the Home ribbon or old-school, ALT +E+E (hold down alt key, tap E key twice).

Click on the dropdown that says "Special." Toward the middle of the dropdown, there are selections for the "em" (long dash) and the "en" (shorter) one. You could simply replace the minus sign with the em-dash. You could also type "-" in the "Find what" field and "^+" in the "Replace with" field.