It sounds as if you want parallel columns rather than snaking
(newspaper-style) columns. For this you have to use a (borderless)
two-column table. Since Word becomes unstable with very long single-row
tables, you need to break occasionally for a new row.

"reji" wrote in message
First I create two columns then type the matters when the left column
finishes the text automatically flows to the right column but I want the

text
to flow automatically to the left column of the next page what I should do

am using word 2003