Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Thanks Thanks is offline

Default Duplicate a page exactly, to repeat original format

How do you copy or duplicate a page to repeat original format. I'm making a
recipe book and want the pages A5 size, but I'll be printing onto A4 size
paper. I made the page into 2 columns in portrait orientation. Then I've
typed 2 recipes on the left side of the A4 page, then put a clip art border
around it all, then brought the text forward. Now I want to copy that format
to put onto the other side of the page,but I can't do it. I would also like
to then duplicate that first page for the rest of the booklet so maybe I can
just type over the original recipe with the next recipe for the booklet.
There may be an easier way to do this??? Thanks