Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default When sending a file as an email attachment do I lose that file or.

When you "send" a file as an attachment, you're sending a copy of the file
that's on your computer. The original file stays on your computer.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"tootiesma" wrote in message
When sending files as an attachment to an email, do I lost that file or is
it
still on the computer? I know this is one of those lame questions but I
need
to know. Please don't judge, just give an answer please. Thanks so much.