Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default When sending a file as an email attachment do I lose that file or.

And you should have a second copy attached to the sent message in your
e-mail software sent messages folder (assuming you haven't emptied in in the
meantime).

Herb Tyson [MVP] wrote:
When you "send" a file as an attachment, you're sending a copy of the
file that's on your computer. The original file stays on your
computer.
When sending files as an attachment to an email, do I lost that file
or is it
still on the computer? I know this is one of those lame questions
but I need
to know. Please don't judge, just give an answer please. Thanks so
much.