Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
frustrated frustrated is offline

Default Closing windows...driving me CRAZY!

I am running Word 2003. Here's the issue: when I have multiple documents
open and swap between them by minimizing and maximizing they occasionally
close. Word closes altogether and looses everything since my last save.
This is happening on a regular basis, I have to save after just about every
sentence or at least before I flip back to another doc. I have to go between
multiple docs often for coping and pasting.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any fixes?! I'm fearful for the life of
my laptop if this continues!