Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Word 2003 - snapshot of the drawing toolbar

I don't know why the toolbar should disappear but PrintScreen alone should
get the a screen image from which you can cut out the toolbar.

Alternatively get yourself a proper tool for the job. I use Snagit
(http://www.techsmith.com/screen-capture.asp) and would recommend it if you
are going to be doing a lot of this. Alternatively for occasional tasks, if
you are running Vista you can use the Snipping Tool.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Monkey" wrote in message
I am creating a 508 manual. I drew a couple of squares and grouped them
together from the drawing toolbar but now I want to get a snapshot of that
drawing toolbar - just that only - to put in the manual. When I go to use
"alt-print screen" the alt key makes the drawing toolbar disseaper. How I
do
I get a snapshot of just that toolbar?