Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Updating formula in table

If you are using a protected form with legacy form fields, you can make use
of the "Calculate on exit" option in the Text Form Field Options dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message ...

With formula fields, the best you can do is select the option to update
fields on print. In Word 2007 and 2010, you'll find that option in the
Display category of the Word Options dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"aykrug" skrev i meddelandet

Hi,
I have a formula in a table "=SUM(R2C2,R6C2)" which when I open the file
displays 0. I have to manually update the formula to show the result. Is
there anyway for the file to open with the results displayed? I do have
other formulas in the same table "=R9C2/R10C2" which do open with the
correct result.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

--
aykrug