Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stacy Birk Stacy Birk is offline

Default Word 2003 - IF Statement, Form Field Calculate

Thank you both for your reply.

macropod - I have your 'math zip' file on my system, I have referred
to it before. Thank you for providing that information.

Graham Mayor - I have added your links for referrals in the future.

Forgive my ignorance here but in the links nor in the math.zip did I
find a point of reference when using the formula with an integer at
the end, such as the '150' that is in the above formula. The
following formulas I have tried and both returned the !Syntax Error,
$:

{=MAX({=D19*D21\# "$,0"}, 150)}

{=MAX({=D19*D21\#$#,##0}, 150)}

Possibly I am overlooking something here but I am not for certain
what. I appreciate the help.