Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Web address

Add the Document Location item (from either the All Commands or Commands Not
in Ribbon) group to the Quick Access Toolbar

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"M/S 2007 Toolbar (Web) address?" M/S 2007 Toolbar (Web)
wrote in message
I just had M/S Word 2007 installed. The prior edition had a area on the
toolbar that supplied the location of the current document I was working
from. It was listed in the Web toolbar and it resembled a window that
contained the path to the document and the drive. I would use the feature
cut and paste the path of the document into messages when I wanted someone
view the document I was working with.

Does anyone have an idea if the feature still exists in the 2007 edition?