Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Change table to not split rows

You need to modify the default table style in normal.dot(m) or other
template. In both W2007 & 2003, that would be table grid, unless you've
changed it. Tell us the version of Word, if you need further help.

Pam

NevilleT wrote:
This is a little thing that has annoyed me for years. I would like to change
the normal template so that for tables, they do not split rows across pages.
Have no idea how to do that. It always defaults to split rows across pages.