boltlitarus boltlitarus is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by akanezaborro View Post
Very good tips. Actuall even now. Perhaps now more than ever. I will try to follow them as I lost my job due to coronavirus and still can't find anything.
Where are you from? If you are looking for the job outside India, I could help you recommending a vacancies site for Dubai and other places. Have you updated your resume already? You must keep it in a perfectly employable condition at all times. Exactly as yourself. Because your dream job can await you and be very close. So you must be ready.