Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Prtoblems n Word 2007 Draft view

I don't get the scrolling issues you describe in Draft view and the
AutoComplete for dates works in Print Layout view, which is why I suggested
an update for your graphics card. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Rudy" wrote in message
I just checked and it is the draft mode in which you get the scroll
problem.
Go into a long doc somewhere near the middle, then press the Pg Up key and
soon the doc gets stuck and won't scroll.

Bottom line seems to be that print view is the way to go. Why is draft
view
even there, one wonders.

This still leaves the perplexing problem taht date autocomlete doesn't
work
in print view but works in draft view.