Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Append a PDF File

There are several different ways to do this. Some can be edited down the
road, some can't. It all depends on what the OP had in mind.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Henk57" wrote in message

In Adobe 8 you can export the pdf to several picture formats (ao to jpg)
- (File/Export). This effectively generates for each page a picture,
ready for inserting into Word in the best possible quality. I dont
know if this option of Adobe is available in previous versions.

JoAnn Paules;2467776 Wrote:
I'd be tempted to convert the Word doc to a .pdf and then append the
other
..pdf file to it.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Alectrical" wrote in message
...-
Hi

I would like to append a PDF drawing to the back of a word document,
is
this
possible.

I've tried copy and paste, which works, but much of the detail is
lost.

Best Regards
Alec -

--