View Single Post
  #14   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaye123 View Post
Thanks Stefan . Ok will try again and see if I can attach macro..

Macro. Obviously this is stopping my message from going through.

Normal template :.
This article describes my problem in "Read only mode" with screenshots. http://www.wordarticles.com/Articles...tes/Normal.php
I also get documents back from proofing but this has been fine for months. No problem. Should I change any settings to allow this.

Italics
These are only in footnotes an I use endnote citation software. I have had to redo it manually but it reverts. I found some endnote files in global template. Perhaps they are not supposed to be there , I only recall one of them being there.Sent a post to forum but no reply. It hasn’t changed any of my other proofed documents. It seemed to happen with normal template.

Macro
It is just for changing footnote to ordinary number not superscript and gives me spacing.
I have been using it a long time now. Strange. I went to make a new word doc to past macro but the new doc had writing on it. it is one I used for a couple of lines yesterday but it was still there in a new document!!
I have attached the doc from word..

Stefan just went into normal template and it brought up the same blank doc that had words written on it. Does this help explain any problems? When I sent the above message to you I got another message about template but too quick to see. Closed word and went into normal.docm and that is when I found the new document with words still on it. This is getting worse.Many thanks
Hello Stephan
Re normal docm problem. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have been unwell. I have resolved my normal.docm problem that has arisen in this thread. I am still unsure as to why I am loosing my italics but will keep an eye on it and if it happens again I can provide more information.
Thank you for your assistance
Kaye[/quote]