Charles Kenyon

I know, I don't understand why someone would want to run a perfectly good
template through the meat grinder that is the letter wizard, myself.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote in message
Ahhh... I misunderstood the question. I didn't see the "letter wizard"
part. I thought the OP was asking how to get his/her template to appear
on the "Letters & Faxes" tab under General Templates.

Charles Kenyon wrote:

Unless the template's name contain's "letter" it won't show up as a
wizard option even if in the Letters and Templates folder. If it does
contain those characters, it will show up even if in a different sub
folder of the User Templates or Workgroup Templates folder.