Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
PEVA

Default New section header 'Same as Previous' - can default be changed

That would proably work. Not sure it would be worth the trouble of
creating/invoking a macro - but I'lll give it some thought. Changeable
defaults would be nice.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

You could use a macro to insert the Section Break and turn off the "Same as
Previous" for all headers and footers in the new section.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"PEVA" wrote in message
news
Can the default for new section headers and footers be changed to be *not*
'Same as previous'? (I know how to turn 'Same as Previous' off once the
section is created - how do I change the default for newly created
sections?)