Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default One page [only] Word restriction

Thanks. Just about everything listed there would be disastrous.
(Especially the footnotes/columns thing.)

On Jun 2, 12:37*pm, "Stefan Blom"
wrote:
I know very little of Word 2013, which I haven't used yet, but a number of
layout improvements have been made, according to the following KB article:

Changes in content layout between Word 2013 and earlier versions of Wordhttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/2740483/en-us/

On the other hand, the click-to-run installations (which seem to be the
default for most end-user licenses??) appear to be flawed, based on the
reports seen in the Microsoft Community.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in ...

Yes -- it's the same in 2007.

I now know of _two_ improved features in 2010 that, had I known of
them at the time, would probably have led me to upgrade: provision for
different handling of bibliographic references in footnotes, and
automatic insertion of ligatures for fi , fl, etc.

I wonder what else they never bothered to mention, and what might have
been improved in 2013.

On Jun 2, 6:39 am, "Stefan Blom"
wrote:
Sorry, I meant to write Word 2010! (I haven't used Word 2007 in a while
so I
don't remember if there were any changes between 2007 and 2010.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message

In Word 2007, the left-most group on the Home tab is called Clipboard
and
it contains items Paste, Cut, Copy, and Format Painter (if that
helps...).