Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default html document mail merge

Are you actually selecting HTML format when you do the merge to e-mail? It
sounds more like you might be selecting "Merge as attachment", which does
send a message with an empty body.

You have to be using the full Outlook to merge to HTML - it doesn't work
when you e-merge via Outlook Express/Windows Vista Mail, or as far as I
know, any other e-mail software.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Cameron" wrote in message
I created an html document with fireworks and copied the image which had
html
inbedded so that the links in different spots of the image work (email
address, web address, etc) and pasted it into a mail document. I set it
up
as a mail merge for email and linked it to my email list which is in
excel.
The email looks fine and the links work in word, but when I email the
document it only has the subject line and shows nothing in the email body.
Any advice how to send this in a way that works?