Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
CDAVIS CDAVIS is offline

Default Creating dependency between records in Mail Merge directories

This is my first time posting in a tech forum and Im a self-taught Office
user, so I apologize in advance. I am using MS Office 2007 and my OS is XP.
My project: creating a payment coupon book. My database is created in
Access 2007. I am attempting to create a payment coupon book with a Mail
Merge directory. I have the first coupon designed exactly how I want it
using a single row table. My problem: I have a field in Access that tells
the total number of payments that need to be made. I would like MailMerge to
know only to make that specified number of coupons and also for the coupons
to read 1 of #, 2 of #, etc. Also, I would like a running subtotal to be
displayed on each coupon. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!