Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.programming,microsoft.public.word.word6-7macros
Abradaxis Abradaxis is offline

Default How Do I Install Macros In Word

I couldn't find anything about my problem under your suggestion, but now I
see the reason. Thank you anyway.
"DeanH" wrote in message
Sorry, wrong posting.
--
Hope this helps
DeanH

"DeanH" wrote:

Forgot to say, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/UsingWildcards.htm
http://www.gmayor.com/replace_using_wildcards.htm
for further information on Wildcards.
--
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Abradaxis" wrote:

I'm an experienced Word user, although I'm still running with Word from
Office 2000 (about to upgrade to the latest Office version), Suddenly,
some
of my documents say that the document was written with the need for
macros,
which wasn't installed. I tried to do a repair installation of Word
from
Office 2000, but there was no option for including macros. How can I
get
this feature installed before I upgrade word. Thanks in advance.

.