Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Macros for booklet printing (Word 2000)

I'm the author of the booklet printing article
(http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm) but not the macro
(or any macro), so I can't be sure, but from the description I would guess
that what you need to do is use the Simplex macro and just print the second
pass on plain paper instead of the pages you've already printed. Or you can
do it manually (with two passes) using the method described in my article,
which, as Richard points out, does offer considerably more control and
flexibility (without any macros at all).

In Richard's article, each block that begins with Sub and a macro name is a
second macro, but you can paste them all into a single module, one at a time
or singly. For one method of doing them singly, see

"AJ" wrote in message
news
And just one more query, thankyou ever so kindly for any help.

This is an MVPS.org (lifesavers) file on booklet printing:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BookletMacro.htm

Is the DuplexPrinter Macro able to print out on paper just in one go,
without turning the sheets over, as I can do this when I get to photocopy
stage. (I don't want to print both sides initially because the ink shows
through and makes it look messy.)

Also, do I copy and paste the entire Macro listed - i.e. both in one? If

no,
where does one being and the other end?
Sorry, I have never used macros before . . .
--
AJ