PA.Dutchman

Default When I am changing my default signature in Outlook 2003

When I am changing my default signature in Outlook 2003 by using "Insert" my
new choice comes in immediately in a yellow color. I want to make the default
Black. This is only when I want to change my choice of email signature to
another I have set up in Word 2003. Both the font and the color change. I
want to set the default color black and the default font that is already m
default in my email letter and default signature. How do I do this I have
tried everything but coming here?
Sincerely yours and many thanks,
PA.Dutchman