Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

Default How to get letterhead to STAY on subsequent pages

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 12:46:27 -0800, "Waylong"
wrote:

I've been to the help site and I can't find this solution: What if you
actually WANT the letterhead to be placed on ALL continuing pages of the same
document...there is no HELP option here to help set that up...and doing the
opposite of your recommendation ( i.e. UNchecking the "Different first
page" option box...does not automatically insert the letterhead on the
following pages..in fact it "steals" the first page's one.)

If you were starting out to make this template, simply don't ever
check the "Different first page" option. Then the main header will be
the only one available to put the letterhead in, and it will repeat on
all pages.

If you already have the letterhead set up in the First Page Header,
first cut it to the clipboard. Then uncheck the "Different first page"
option. Finally, paste the letterhead into the main header.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman