Bob Ostwald

Default Margin mark problem once again

I have read many messages in this newsgroup that explain that un-wanted
margin marks or crop marks that appear in Print Preview mode are caused by
having Asian languages enabled. And I've read Microsoft's directions on how
to use the MS Office Languages tool to disable these languages and remove
the margin marks. ( http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 )

So far this has not worked for me. The marks are still there and "Asian
Layout" appears under the Format menu. I have only one version of MS Word
installed. I do have Outlook and Outlook Express installed and have checked
every option of theirs that I can think of. I have deleted Normal.dot and
rebooted, etc.

Would anyone have an additional ideas? I need to capture screen prints of
Word document pages for illustration use elsewhere and the margin marks must
be removed first.

Thank you very much for your help.