Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default outlook 2007 mail merge

If you have problems with MAPI see is http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm
helps.
It has been reported that installing MAPILabs Outlook Mailmerge Toolkit
resolves many of the problems of e-mail merging by fixing the missing items
that cause the problems in the first place. It might be worth installing the
trial version if Peter's page doesn't fix it for you.

Jack 30 wrote:
Still no luck

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Have you tried initiating the merge from Outlook?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Jack 30" Jack wrote in message
when I try to use mail merge from outlook 2007 to word 2007 I get
this error
message "MAPI FOLDER OR ADDRESS BOOK NOT FOUND"
Any suggestions would be appreciated.