turtlemoose

Default Why is Word printing each character on top of the last one?

Big Dave,
Thanks for your response. I don't think it IS a printer driver problem, as
it does not happen all the time, only a few times out of many letters.

"Big Dave UK" wrote:

Haven't seen that exact issue, but it sounds like a printer driver problem to
me. You could see if that's the case by trying to print elsewhere, or even
print to a file.

"turtlemoose" wrote:

When I type a letter or other document (in Word only) then hit print... it
changes both on screen and on the printout to each character on top of the
last one. So basically, down the left hand side of the page, is one black
blob per line, where each letter has been printed on top of the last one! any
ideas?