Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Terrie A. Terrie A. is offline

Default Disable header & footer on multiple pages

I have our letterhead setup with a header and footer. Any of our staff can
put that file on their desktop as a shortcut and use it to create letters.
What is happening is that the header and footer on a one page letter is fine.
BUT, when the letter is 2, 3 or 4 pages long, the header and footer keep
printing on those pages as well. Is there no way to "disable" on the header
and footer on page 2, 3, and 4? I've tried using Section breaks but I am
obviously doing something wrong because it still prints on pages 2, 3, and 4.
Thanks!
--
Terrie A.