Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aalaan Aalaan is offline

Default Word 2007 AutoText

The more I see this type of posting the happier I am that I've stuck with
Word 2000.

Similarly (offtopic) Microsoft used to offer a brilliant development
environment called vb6 (progressively developed from earlier versions). Now
they have "improved" it to vb2005, and there is no backward compatibility
whatever.
"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
That's how it is at the moment: AutoComplete has been removed except for
dates. However, I'm sure that the developers are aware of how displeased
most users are over this decision.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"PE" wrote in message
I have set up various items under GalleryAutoText. In Word 2003 AutoText
was offered as one typed but now this is not offered, I have to press
type
the autotext entry and then press F3 to get it.

Is there a way to get AutoText offered automatically as you type?