WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Word 2007 Rotate printing for landscape pages

To change the orientation of your landscape page when it is printed, you can follow these steps:
  1. Click on the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of the "Page Setup" group to open the "Page Setup" dialog box.
  3. In the "Page Setup" dialog box, click on the "Margins" tab.
  4. Under "Orientation," select "Landscape."
  5. Click on the "Paper" tab.
  6. Under "Paper Options," select "Portrait" for the "First page" and "Other pages" options.
  7. Click on the "Layout" tab.
  8. Under "Page," select "Different odd and even" for the "Headers and footers" option.
  9. Click on the "Header/Footer" tab.
  10. Under "Header," select "Blank" for "Odd pages" and "Even pages."
  11. Under "Footer," select "Blank" for "Odd pages" and "Even pages."
  12. Click "OK" to close the "Page Setup" dialog box.

These steps should rotate the printed page so that the top of the landscape page is at the left (binder) edge and ensure that the page numbers match the portrait pages (i.e., at the bottom of the 8-1/2 x 11 page, even for landscape pages).