As Charles said, use Space Before instead of an empty paragraph. Then format
your question and the first three answers as "Keep with next." Do not apply
this formatting to the last answer.

"GATEKEEPER" wrote in message
I would like to be able to group a paragraph, a blank paragraph, and 4
paragraphs from printing on separate pages. This is for a multiple choice
exam in which the questions and answers are formatted with the outline
numbered scheme. I've tried both "keep lines together" and "keep with

next"
in paragraph formatting, but this doesn't do the trick. Is this impossible

achieve? Do I need to change some automatic setting someplace? PLEASE

HELP.