Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Sending Email Merge in Word 2007

Use the Edit facility in the Registry Editor to search of Messaging
Subsystem. On a machine running Vista, it turned up under
\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"ICAgirl" wrote in message
Thank you. I already did all that.
However, when I attempted to verify the registry settings the sub keys
were
not there. For example, I found HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE but the rest was
missing
\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Messaging Subsystem. Therefore I can't check
the
values listed in the Windows Messaging Subsystem Key.

"ICAgirl" wrote:

I have recently upgraded computers and have Word 2007 and Outlook 2007. I
have the document created, and gone through all the merge steps (I use
merge
a lot). The emails not only never get to Outlook, my Word "freezes" and
shuts
down. Suggestions?