Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pat Willener

Default How can I add a Horizontal Line button to the toolbar?

Word 2003; previously using Word 2000.

I regularly insert Horizontal Lines into documents I write. Currently I
have to do that by using Format - Borders and Shading - Horizontal
Line, and then wait a very long time until all different image samples
are displayed.

This is rather annoying, as I just want the standard HTML HR inserted.

In WD2000 I was able to get a Horizontal Line button into the toolbar -
it looked something like this ŠŸ

However I seem to be unable to do this in WD2003; any suggestions?

Thanks!