Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Island Girl Island Girl is offline

Default Gridlines on tables

I forgot to mention, Terry, that I'm still in Word 2003 and can't find the
"Show Boundaries" option.

Thanks for being there and for having been so much help to me over the years!

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Have you go Show Boundaries enabled? That setting overrides Gridlines.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Island Girl" wrote in message
Every single time I email a table or, for that matter, reopen the document
containing the table, the gridlines are there in spite of the fact that I
take them off before saving the document. I email the docs to myself just
check, and it never fails--they appear!

Do I have to live with that or is there some way I can prevent it?

Please don't ever leave me!