ckcmonkey ckcmonkey is offline
Junior Member

Default Highlight the corresponding row of a hyperlink?

Hi experts,

I am trying to create a FAQ guide for my team. With reference to the example below, the goal is: when I click on Advertising, it would take me to the hyperlinked cell called "Advertising". However, my table is massive, so I was hoping to somehow highlight the corresponding row whenever I click on a hyperlink. So if I click on Advertising, it will take me to the "Advertising" entry of the table, and highlight that row. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Thanks much!

FAQ Section
+ Advertising
+ Blackberry