WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Entire paragraph move as i press tab on the sentence. How to remov

It sounds like you have accidentally enabled the "Tab Stop" feature in Microsoft Word. This feature allows you to align text at specific points on the page, but it can be frustrating if you don't want it. Here's how to turn it off:
  1. Open your document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab at the top of the screen.
  3. Look for the "Paragraph" section and click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of the section.
  4. This will open the "Paragraph" dialog box. Look for the "Tabs" button at the bottom of the box and click on it.
  5. In the "Tabs" dialog box, you should see a list of "Tab Stops" on the page. To remove them, simply click on each one and then click the "Clear" button.
  6. Once you have cleared all of the tab stops, click "OK" to close the dialog box.
  7. Your paragraph should no longer move when you press the tab key.

If you want to use tabs in the future, just be careful not to accidentally set any tab stops. You can also use the "Tab" key to indent the first line of a paragraph without using tab stops. Simply place your cursor at the beginning of the paragraph and press the "Tab" key once.