Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leogal Leogal is offline

Default Adding 30 days to date field in merge

OK, Here's what I wanna do. I have my date field on my merge letter update
automatically. Further down in my document is a date that items are due back
to me. That due date will be 30 days from the date of the letter (which
updates automatically each time). Is there a way to set up the due back date
to update automatically too (automatically add 30 days to the date of the
letter)?? This is in a WORD merge document.

Thanks!!