Doug Robbins

Please don't SHOUT.

The Version of Windows will have not impact on this. More likely that you
now have a later version of Word/Office. Assuming that it is Word 2002 or
later that you are talking about, see the following page of fellow MVP,
Graham Mayor's website:

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"KAL" wrote in message
I HAVE A SHPPING LABEL FILE THAT WAS CREATED USING MICROSOFT ME AND I NOW
HAVE AN XP SYSTEM WHICH I'M HAVING PROBLEMS TRYING TO UPDATE MY LABEL FILE
SO
I CAN PRINT MY LABELS.