Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] slsjmc@yahoo.com is offline

Default Spell Check a protected Form with a Macro & already have forms picture macro

I have used the form picture zip file (macro) from Jay Freedman to
insert a picture into a protected form in Word. I now need to add a
macro to spell check the document since you cannot spell check a
protected form. I tried to copy a macro off the Internet at the
beginning of Jay Freedman's macro as well as at the end but my
document still does not allow me to spell check it. I need to know
what to insert and where when using Jay Freedman's macro as I do not
know VBA at all.

Any help would be appreciated, especiallly if Jay is out there
reviewing this post.

Thank you.