Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mario Mario is offline

Default symbol for centre line

Thanks, it worked

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

That glyph (Unicode 2104) is present in the Arial Unicode MS, Lucida
Sans Unicode, and Cambria Math fonts. In Word 2003 or 2007, you can
just type 2104 in a document and press Alt+X. (I'm not sure whether
that works in Word 2002.)

In other versions of Word, use the Insert Symbol dialog; or use the
Character Map program (Start Programs Accessories Character
Map). Select one of those fonts, and find the glyph in the LetterLike
Symbols group. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...tSpecChars.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:38:00 -0700, mario
wrote:

Does any body know how I can get the symbol for centre line in MS Word's
symbol library.

The centre line symbol consists of two characters "C" and "L" with the
character "L" being placed/super imposed on "C".

sample can be found in:
http://www.decodeunicode.org/data/gl...6x196/2104.gif