Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default format end notes to appear at the chapter, not end of document?

Of course, I meant to write that you should choose "End of section." As
Suzanne points out in her reply, you must also add section breaks (at the
appropriate locations) for this to work.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Right-click an endnote and choose Note Options from the context menu. At
"Location," choose "End of document." Make sure that "Apply changes to"
reads "Whole document"; then click Apply.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Liz" wrote in message
I need my end notes to appear at the end of each chapter. Word puts them
at
the end of the document. Can I do this manualy, or is there a shortcut
format I can use?