Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dodgema dodgema is offline

Default Can't get Spanish keyboard in 2007 Word

Hi, I have been able to write in Spanish, including spell check, etc.,
however, the keyboard remains in English.

I found the "English" icon down on the lower bar in Word and that lets me
switch languages, but it does not switch the keyboard.

I went to Control Panel/Regional .../etc. and I have both Keyboards listed.
However, the button to choose a "language bar" (which Word help tells me I
need) is grayed out.

I had no trouble getting the Spanish keyboard in Word 2003 (in Office).
There are symbols, etc., needed that are not available from the English
keyboard.

Thanks ...