Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Default Can't get Spanish keyboard in 2007 Word

Do you have more than one language installed? Two different languages,
not two different keyboard layouts?
Control Panel, Regional and Language Options, Languages, Details,
Language Bar doesn't work?

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

"dodgema" wrote in message
:

Thanks. That makes sense, but I can't seem to get the Lanugage Bar to show
up. It is grayed out in my Control Panel and when I click it under "Toolbars"
for the taskbar (unlocked), nothing happens. It may have something to do with
my use of a MS Office keyboard. I'll do some more exploring to see if I can
find a fix for that problem.